Wednesday, August 26, 2020

I Am Aware of the Anger Inside Me (Snorteland)


I didn’t get up until 8:45.
I went to bed.
Yesterday was a good little Saturday.
I fell asleep.
I ate it with succotash.
I jumped in the water.
I think it was the first movie that I ever saw at the Cleveland Cinematheque, or at least one of the first.
It wasn’t bad.
When I was done in the fitness center, I took a shower.
I talked to my therapist last night.
I made a coffee.
I had a hard time falling asleep.
I decided to go to Central Market as well.
I did some yoga.
I called it “O Estrangeiro.”
It was a little after nine.
They carry coffee from a roastery called Pulp.
Now it is the evening.
It came out medium rare.
I still have a pound and a half left.
It’s Saturday.
Now I’m listening to “Johnny Bratton.”
Rachel was at the store.

Kevin Snorteland resides in Austin, Texas. This piece contains lines from his diary of July and August 2020 selected using a random number generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment