Thursday, July 30, 2020

O Estrangeiro (Snorteland)

I went back into the bed and kept listening to my music.
It’s been fine.
Those items may or may not arrive.
I had cellulitis.
I numbered each sentence.
I was giving some thought to the concept of a kalpa yesterday.
For NA beer, I had Brooklyn Special Effects that I bought in Raleigh, then Busch NA from the local Food Lion.
Sometimes when I’m feeling delusions of grandeur, I imagine that I am working for the military. Yesterday and Monday I felt really tired at around One PM.
I wasn’t planning on going to the store today.
I’ve been having a mini can of Coke in the afternoon.
It was reading his autobiography that first got me thinking about Sartre.
I only stayed up there for about fifteen minutes.
That was probably my favorite meal.
The next bag that I will open will be the Columbian from Cuvée.
When we got there, they weren’t making pour overs but they were selling coffee by the ounce for a dollar.
I didn’t order anything this month.
It made me want to learn more about vodou.
In addition to my pamp I drank a lot of NA beer.
I was feeling sleepy and depressed.
I used to get a Coke during my afternoon break at the office.
If Steve and Loren come over, I’ll probably drink a lot of them
Maybe if I’m going to lie down during the work week I should do so during my lunch break.

Kevin Snorteland resides in Austin, Texas. This piece contains lines from his diary of June and July 2020 selected using a random number generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment