Sunday, July 12, 2020

23. Po / Splitting Apart (Snorteland)


This thought made me think that I ought to try to stay busy.
I took some acetaminophen and felt better.
That feels like a problem to me.
It’s a weird one.
Foolish to try to grasp them.
I got those on Sunday.
It was touch and go for a while a few months ago.
I can spend the rest of my life chipping away at it if need be.
Our frozen drinks were good last night.
After having my shot today, I did two more laps.
He took a look in the basement, maybe asked his boss, and came back and said he could do it that night.
She took a training class on how to be a legal observer for protests.
Long underwear.
What else could I tell her?
I wore the previously discussed khakis last Monday.
Maybe even make it a single speed with fatties.
The first 5 years of his career.
The next book I’m working on is “Autumn of the Patriarch” by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
There have been protests across the country.
I’m not super into the book I’m reading, though I feel inclined to finish it.
I haven’t gotten one of those in a while.
Work has been making me angry.
Maybe I will try to do some reading once I calm down.

Kevin Snorteland resides in Austin, Texas. This piece contains lines from his diary of May and June 2020 selected using a random number generator. Its title comes from the 23rd hexagram of the I Ching.

No comments:

Post a Comment